Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Shots are the WORST!

Sean had his two month check-up yesterday and got his shots. I didn't know that they are so hard on the babies. He woke up from a nap yesterday screaming and I panicked. The peditrician's office told me to keep him on Tylenol and he has been fine since, but we're considering skipping his 4 month (not really, but it crossed my mind.) Also, he has found out that he can chew (not suck) on hs hand.

His two month stats:
Head: 16 1/4 inches - 90%
Length: 24 1/4 inches - 90%
Weight: 14 lb 12 oz - 97% (my arms & back are tired!)


3 comments:

  1. Wow, this hits home right now. At this very moment my little Ty is sitting on the floor and won't move without crying because of his tetanus booster yesterday. I feel so badly for him. Don't worry, most shots probably won't bother Sean after the actual getting pricked part.
    Sean is adorable and getting so big!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh!! he weighs that much already! you poor thing...you must be getting strong arm muscles! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's HUGE! I just took Chase for his 6 month check-up and he was exactly 16 lbs. I don't know how you're going to keep carrying your little guy.

    ReplyDelete