Friday, October 9, 2009

MetroAccess

I have to vent about MetroAccess: We have an neighbor in a wheel chair who is on dialysis and can't get out of her apartment without help. When Mark and I were leaving to drop Mark off at work she was waiting for MetroAccess with her door open. We said hello as we were walking by and she asked us to tell the driver to come in and get her if he was out there. We found him around the corner asleep in his car. We got out and told him that she was waiting for him and to drive around to where the sidewalk is. --- I came back 1/2 hour later and he was STILL there. He had moved forward 20 feet and stayed in his van. I told him that she was still waiting and he said that it had been so long that they had canceled the pickup and that he had to call to get permission to pick her up. I was so mad! He was TOO LAZY to just come in and check. I finally talked him into coming. I had to tell him 3 times that she needed help getting out of her apartment before he SLOWLY walked into our building. This woman super nice and I don't know how she deals with these people. Anyway, I feel better now...sorry for the random post.

1 comment:

  1. Just a follow-up comment: Most of the MetroAccess people are pleasant, it was just this individual in particular.

    ReplyDelete